Check it out, there’s another sale that’s on and ready to drain your bank account! But you’ll be getting a lot of bang for your buck, since these prices are seriously slashed from the original, and you’re getting those designer duds you covet.
Faire Frou Frou is a longstanding favorite of mine, from the glamorous Instagram, to the drool-worthy on-line store I am always left feeling inspired and fabulous when I shop or browse here. Below are some of my favorite finds, but there’s tons more on the site you’ll have to see for yourself!
(Left: Fleur of England; Right: Ari Dien)
1. Fleur of England Rose Boudoir Bra–This is just precious. So feminine, so adorable, and I love this lightweight style for sleeping and lounging in. Originally $158, now $118.
2. Ari Dien Boxwood Andalou Cami–I don’t know if it has to do with the fact that my new apartment doesn’t have air conditioning, or maybe I’m just embracing a simpler style. But my normal super structured and tailored look is on hold indefinitely for looser fitting, and more heat-friendly garments. And hey, this is pretty cute too. Originally $260, now $90.
(Left: Mimi Holliday; Right: Zinke)
3. Mimi Holliday Allure Suspender Boy Short–I’m constantly lusting over Mimi Holliday. Probably because everything from the brand is perfect. However, my day job doesn’t always bring in the big bucks, so I’m usually restricted to “just looking” (the worst). The sale price is definitely on my side here– Originally $73, now $36.50.
4. Zinke Laurel Bralet in Lilac–Zinke is another brand that’s no fuss, comfy, but still trés chic. This bralet is definitely designed for smaller busts and I love that Zinke pieces aren’t too particular so you can still mix and match them with items you already own. But if you wan’t the full set, the sale makes it totally doable. Originally $66, now $49.50 (bralet); originally $44, now $33 (panties).
(Left: Lake and Stars; Right: Relique)
5. The Lake and Stars Superstudious Bikini–For everyday underwear I don’t find deep explanations or analytical observations to be necessary, these look comfy and the key-hole graphic is a cool touch. Originally $47, now $23.50.
6. Relique Dorado Bodysuit–I didn’t really mean to pick mostly pastels and pink/lavender colors for the other garments. While I’m naturally drawn to all things girly, this red-hot bodysuit from Relique is a welcomed change of pace. Bodysuits are versatile and surprisingly functional when trying to streamline a tailored look, and the bold cut-outs and shapes of this one are an edgy added touch. Originally $164, now $123.
Also, if you use the code given on the website you get an additional 25% off the already reduced price! (The additional 25% is not reflected in the sale prices I listed) I’ve never been good at math, but it seems like the odds are in my favor! 🙂